After the monumental change to move the LEC to three splits per year, we have finally reached the Summer Split. Here, champions will be forged, and the final attendees of the LEC Finals chosen. G2 and MAD Lions have already qualified. They will be joined by the winner of this split, plus the three-highest-scoring teams in Championship Points. From there, those six teams will battle it out for four places at Worlds. However, we’re getting ahead of ourselves.
HotNewHipHop is here to give you the perfect tool to follow along with all the action. In this article, you will find every roster move and an easy-to-understand breakdown of all ten teams’ rosters. Furthermore, you will be able to find the result of every game, as well as regularly-updated standings.
Rosters And Transactions
- 8th: Team Vitality release coach Mephisto.
- 10th: Team Heretics mid laner Ruby is listed as inactive.
- 28th: Fnatic ADC Rekkles role-swaps to support and is listed as inactive.
- 12th: Fnatic release inactive top laner Wunder.
- 16th: Jungler Xerxe leaves Excel Esports to join Spanish ERL team Giants.
- 19th: Team Heretics release inactive mid laner Ruby.
- 23rd: Inactive Excel support Targamas joins Karmine Corp. Meanwhile, inactive Team Vitality ADC Neon joins Vitality.Bee. Elsewhere, Team Heretics ADC Jackspektra joins Team Heretics Academy.
- 26th: Unicorns of Love jungler Peach signs with Excel Esports.
- 28th: Team Heretics send ADC Jackspektra to Los Heretics.
- 31st: Team Heretics promote ADC Flakked from Los Heretics.
- 6th: Fnatic release support Advienne.
- 7th: Inactive mid laner Vetheo joins Team Heretics from Excel Esports.
- 8th: KOI release support Trymbi.
- 9th: KOI sign free agent support Advienne
- 10th: Fnatic sign ADC Noah from Serbian team Zero Tenacity and free agent support Trymbi.
Per the new league format, the split’s regular season will comprise of three weeks of three matchdays each.
|MAD Lions||3 – 0|
|Team Heretics||3 – 0|
|G2||2 – 1|
|Fnatic||2 – 1|
|Astralis||1 – 2|
|KOI||1 – 2|
|SK Gaming||1 – 2|
|Team BDS||1 – 2|
|Team Vitality||1 – 2|
|Excel Esports||0 – 3|
|MAD Lions 1 – 0 Team Vitality|
|Team Heretics 1 – 0 SK Gaming|
|KOI 1 – 0 Excel Esports|
|G2 1 – 0 Team BDS|
|Fnatic 1 – 0 Astralis|
|Team Vitality 1 – 0 SK Gaming|
|Excel Esports 0 – 1 Fnatic|
|MAD Lions 1 – 0 G2|
|KOI 0 – 1 Team BDS|
|Team Heretics 1 – 0 Astralis|
|Excel Esports 0 – 1 SK Gaming|
|Team BDS 0 – 1 Astralis|
|KOI 0 – 1 MAD Lions|
|Fnatic 0 – 1 G2|
|Team Vitality 0 – 1 Team Heretics|
|SK Gaming v Team BDS|
|Excel Esports v Team Heretics|
|KOI v Fnatic|
|Team Vitality v G2|
|Astralis v MAD Lions|
|Excel Esports v Team BDS|
|Astralis v Team Vitality|
|Team Heretics v KOI|
|G2 v SK Gaming|
|Astralis v MAD Lions|
|Team BDS v Team Heretics|
|MAD Lions v Excel Esports|
|G2 v Astralis|
|KOI v SK Gaming|
|Fnatic v Team Vitality|